Most Popular Questions
How do I submit a claim for reimbursement?
There are several ways to submit your claim. The quickest, easiest ways are the FSAFEDS app or through your online account.
- Log in to the FSAFEDS app using the same username and password as your online account.
- Select whether to submit a claim or pay a provider.
- Follow the prompts to enter claims details.
- Take photos of your itemized receipts (and other documentation if needed) or upload from your mobile device.
- Tap Submit Claim to authorize the claim and finish the submission.
- Log in to your online account. If this is your first time logging into your FSAFEDS account, you'll need to register first before logging in.
- Once you have logged into your account, click Submit Receipt or Claim and select your Reimbursement Option.
- Follow the step-by-step instructions.
- Upload digital copies of your itemized receipts (and other documentation if needed).
Fax or Mail
- Download the form you need from the File a Claim dropdown menu.
- Fill in all the information requested on the form and sign it.
- Fax or mail the form, along with copies of your itemized receipts (and other documentation if needed) to:
Fax: 866-643-2245 (toll-free)
Mail: FSAFEDS Program - Claims
P.O. Box 14127
Lexington, KY 40512-4127
If mailing your claim, please send in copies of your receipts and keep the original documents in your files.
Please note: The amount of your claim must be entered in US dollars. If you pay your provider in foreign currency, please convert the amount to US dollars prior to submitting your claim.