Your resource to keep you informed of important dates and plan changes.
Jan 14, 2019
Would you like to receive your FSAFEDS reimbursements faster? You can with direct deposit. When you enroll for direct deposit, your claim reimbursements are automatically deposited into your checking or savings account. It's completely secure, and you don't have to wait for a check or make extra trips to the bank.
Enrolling for direct deposit is easy.
- Log in to your account at www.FSAFEDS.com
- Click "Profile" in the upper right corner.
- Select the "Reimbursement Method" button in the left menu.
- Enter your bank name, bank account number, bank routing number, and type of account (checking or savings). Be sure to check your entries for accuracy.
- Click "Save Changes" to complete your enrollment.
Your direct deposit will be established in 7 - 10 business days. Any reimbursements processed during this time, will be paid by check.
Need to call us?
Toll-Free Number for Overseas Participants:
FSAFEDS Benefits Counselors are available Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. until 9 p.m. Eastern Time.
Other Ways to Contact Us
FSAFEDS Program - Claims
P.O. Box 14127
Lexington, KY 40512-4127
Log into your online account and select “Contact Us,” then “Secure Message Center.”
+1 650-577-5294 (toll-free)