Your resource to keep you informed of important dates and plan changes.
Jan 21, 2019
Important Dates and Tips
Using your FSAFEDS account is easy. However, there are some important dates you should keep in mind. Use this information to set reminders in calendar and bookmark helpful pages in your web browser.
Important Dates for the 2019 Benefit Period
- Expenses for the Health Care FSA (HCFSA) and Limited Expense FSA (LEXFSA) must be incurred between January 1, 2019 and December 31, 2019.
- Expenses for the Dependent Care FSA (DCFSA) must be incurred between January 1, 2019 and March 15, 2020.
- All claims for the 2019 benefit period must be received no later than 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time on Tuesday, April 30, 2020 to be eligible for reimbursement.
- Be sure to explore all the resources available to you at www.FSAFEDS.com.
- If you have questions about whether an expense is eligible, the answer is right at your fingertips. Just visit the eligible expense lists, select your plan type and search for the item or service.
- Answers to most of your questions can be found in our FAQs.
- If you are switching federal agencies or going on leave without pay during calendar year 2019 please let us know so we can provide you will your available options.
View this Message Board regularly for important updates and tips about your account
Need to call us?
Toll-Free Number for Overseas Participants:
FSAFEDS Benefits Counselors are available Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. until 9 p.m. Eastern Time.
Other Ways to Contact Us
FSAFEDS Program - Claims
P.O. Box 14127
Lexington, KY 40512-4127
Log into your online account and select “Contact Us,” then “Secure Message Center.”
+1 650-577-5294 (toll-free)