Your resource to keep you informed of important dates and plan changes.
Jun 17, 2019
Our goal is for you to fully understand the FSAFEDS program so you can maximize the value you receive from this important benefit. We hope you'll learn something new or just refresh the knowledge you already have. Let's get started!
Did you know?
- Dependent Care FSA (DCFSA) maximum contribution limits are established per household. If both parents live at the same address and both contribute to a DCFSA, their combined DCFSA contributions cannot exceed $5,000, even if they file separate tax returns.
- FSAFEDS covers eligible expenses for you and any dependent you claim on your Federal tax return.
- For the Health Care FSA (HCFSA) and Limited Expense FSA (LEX HCFSA), as long as you re-enroll in the plan, you can continue to carry up to $500 of unused funds into the subsequent benefit period.
- You can only submit expenses that have not been or will not be reimbursed through any other source, including insurance plans. For example, if your spouse also has an FSA plan, you can't submit the same expense under both plans.
- Insurance premiums are not eligible for reimbursement under the FSAFEDS plan.
Where can I learn more?
You can find answers to most FSAFEDS questions on this website. We provide everything from eligible expense lists to claim forms and submission information. The Resources and FAQs provide valuable information about the FSAFEDS program. It's easy to navigate and search the website so be sure you're making the most of this valuable resource.
Need to call us?
Toll-Free Number for Overseas Participants:
FSAFEDS Benefits Counselors are available Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. until 9 p.m. Eastern Time.
Other Ways to Contact Us
FSAFEDS Program - Claims
P.O. Box 14127
Lexington, KY 40512-4127
Log into your online account and select “Contact Us,” then “Secure Message Center.”
+1 650-577-5294 (toll-free)