Your resource to keep you informed of important dates and plan changes.
Feb 7, 2022
Submit 2021 Claims
Did you have a 2021 Federal Flexible Spending Account Program (FSAFEDS) account? If so, be sure to submit your claims before the deadline. All claims for the 2021 benefit period must be received no later than 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time, on Saturday, April 30, 2022. Any 2021 claims received after this time will not be processed. Don't miss a savings opportunity!Important Reminders
- If you re-enrolled for 2022, the Health Care FSA (HCFSA) and Limited Expense HCFSA (LEX HCFSA) allow you to carry over all unused funds into the 2022 benefit period.
- If you have a 2021 Dependent Care FSA (DCFSA), you may continue to incur eligible expenses until December 31, 2022, whether or not you re-enrolled. However, all claims for the 2021 benefit period must be received no later than 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time, on Saturday, April 30, 2022.
- To be sure you have not missed filing any eligible expenses, just check the claims payments (including paperless reimbursement claims) in your online account against your 2021 receipts.
- For Pick and Process paperless reimbursement (HCFSA and LEX HCFSA only), be sure that you have selected all of your eligible expenses and scheduled them for payment. You can now access your Pick and Process claims via our FSAFEDS mobile app, as well as online.
- If you need help determining what expenses are eligible, check the eligible expense lists under the Support & FAQ Center.
Need to call us?
Toll-Free Number for Overseas Participants:
FSAFEDS Benefits Counselors are available Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. until 9 p.m. Eastern Time.
Other Ways to Contact Us
FSAFEDS Program - Claims
P.O. Box 14127
Lexington, KY 40512-4127
Log into your online account and select “Contact Us,” then “Secure Message Center.”
+1 650-577-5294 (toll-free)