Your resource to keep you informed of important dates and plan changes.
Feb 25, 2018
Submit 2017 Claims Before April 30
Did you have a 2017 FSAFEDS account? If so, be sure to submit your claims before the deadline. All claims for the 2017 benefit period must be received no later than 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time, on Monday, April 30, 2018. Any 2017 claims received after this time will not be processed. Don't miss a savings opportunity!
- The Health Care FSA (HCFSA) and Limited Expense FSA (LEXFSA) allow you to carry up to $500 into the 2018 benefit period. If you have more than $500 left in your account, the unused funds that aren't carried over will be forfeited after April 30, 2018.
- The Dependent Care FSA (DCFSA) allows you to continue spending your 2017 funds until March 15, 2018. Make sure you submit all eligible expenses incurred through March 15, 2018. Funds remaining in your account after April 30, 2018 will be forfeited.
- To be sure you haven't missed filing any eligible expenses, just check the claims payments in your online account against your 2017 receipts.
- For Pick and Process paperless reimbursement (HCFSA and LEXFSA only), be sure that you've selected all your eligible expenses and scheduled them for payment.
- If you need help determining what expenses are eligible, check the eligible expense lists under the Support & FAQ Center.
Need to call us?
Toll-Free Number for Overseas Participants:
FSAFEDS Benefits Counselors are available Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. until 9 p.m. Eastern Time.
Other Ways to Contact Us
FSAFEDS Program - Claims
P.O. Box 14127
Lexington, KY 40512-4127
Log into your online account and select “Contact Us,” then “Secure Message Center.”
+1 650-577-5294 (toll-free)