Your resource to keep you informed of important dates and plan changes.
Apr 25, 2018
Allergy Season and FSAFEDS
Spring is here! Everything is starting to bloom, including allergies. Your FSAFEDS account can help you tackle allergies so you can get outside and enjoy all the beauty of the season.
- Soothe itchy, watery eyes with multi-symptom eye drops
- Clear sinus congestion with saline sprays or Neti Pots
- Sleep better with breathing strips
- Keep contacts clear with cleaning solutions
- Calm irritated skin with anti-itch creams and sprays
- Treat tough symptoms with 24-hour allergy tablets
Most over-the-counter (OTC) allergy-relief products are considered medicines or drugs, which means they require a doctor's prescription. If reimbursement of your allergy needs require a doctor's prescription, you can find the information on the eligible expenses list. Be sure to also review the requirements for OTC medicines and drugs (PDF).
Need to call us?
Toll-Free Number for Overseas Participants:
FSAFEDS Benefits Counselors are available Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. until 9 p.m. Eastern Time.
Other Ways to Contact Us
FSAFEDS Program - Claims
P.O. Box 14127
Lexington, KY 40512-4127
Log into your online account and select “Contact Us,” then “Secure Message Center.”
+1 650-577-5294 (toll-free)